|June 9, 2012 – June 10, 2012|
|Napa, CA, USA [large map] 38.3047, -122.299|
|norcal, napa, bikemonkey, Skyline, MTB Race|
registration will be open until day of event
Eagle Cycling Club is proud to present the 18th Annual Skyline Park Mountain Bike Race on Saturday & Sunday, June 9th & 10th at Skyline Park in Napa, CA. Racing on trails that have hosted events such as the UCI World Cup and the Single Speed World Championships, we are bringing you back to mountain biking like it use to be. Be prepared to test your mettle not only against fellow racers, but more importantly against Skyline itself!
This event is a fund-raiser for the Skyline Park Trail System. All profits are donated to the Park which is a non-profit organization.
· $30.00 fee to pre-register online for the Sunday XC ($40 after May 19th).
· $10.00 fee to pre-register online for the Saturday Hillclimb ($15 after May 19th)
· $40.00 fee to pre-register online for both Hillclimb AND XC (those that pre reg before May 19th get a free T-Shirt) ($55 after May 19th)
· Register at www.bikemonkey.net/eventreg/skyline2012/
· NO day-of registration.
· 8:50 am racers meeting
· 9:00 am race start. Category Waves at 1 minute intervals
· Lunch served from 12:30 am to 2:30 pm
· 2:30pm awards under the shade of the oak trees
· 3:00 pm raffle for all racers
· 400 Racer limit
· Riders must wear approved helmets at all times in the park
· First Aid available
A super fun, demanding and challenging course. Skyline has it all—lung burning climbs, technical singletrack, flowy & fast goodness—all will be included in your race admission! We are looking at an approximately 8.5 mile lap, 80% single track. Bonus: Our course uses parts of the 1999 World Cup and 2008 Single Speed Worlds course.
Number of laps
· Lunch will be provided to all racers. Check online registration for a list of all categories and age groups.
· Helmets required at all times in the park.
Choose one of the links below to export this event into your personal calendar. Clicking any of these links will open up a new browser window (or your Outlook program) so that you can edit of the details of the event.
To dismiss this dialog box, click anywhere outside this box or the small "x" in the upper righthand corner.
If you have any questions about this feature, contact us for help.