- CCCX medals to top finishers in each division in each race of the series.
- Overall series prizes awarded to top finishers in each division at CCCX series final.
- Each riders top 5 results from the first 7 races, + mandatory double points final, equals final point totals.
- Cash payout’s awarded at each event for Elite Men, Elite Women, Master 35+ A Men, Master 45+ A Men.
- Entry Fee, Adults 30$- Juniors 15$ – per race. Free Kids race at 12 Noon.
- All racers on course must sign in at registration and fill out a standard release form.
- All competitors at each race must check in at Registration Please!
- Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. and closes for each division 15 minutes before start.
- Family Cycling Center Free Kids Race- All parents must sign USA Cycling waiver at registration!
- A USAC license is required to participate in any race of this series, one day – and annual licenses will be available for purchase at registration.
Web registration is available.
Cost: Adults 30$- Juniors 15$ - per race. Free Kids race at 12 Noon.
Course Description: Race routes will be approximately 5 to 6 miles in length with
each start wave(9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.) doing different number of laps.